AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
Unlike any other piece of training equipment available, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment. It is safer, more effective, and more convenient that pool therapy.
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehab after total joint replacement
- Gait training and strengthening
- Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs
This state-of-the-art technology is ideal for all types of athletes including top-level pros, weekend warriors, and university/high school athletes. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill is the key to elevating your training and sports injury rehab, and as a result, achieving your personal best.
It is also the perfect tool for aging athletes who desire to prolong their career. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill enables the older athlete to maintain and even increase endurance and leg strength, without the usual pounding such training entails.
Using advanced unweighting technology to provide unsurpassed support, safety and stability, this treadmill is also ideal for geriatric patients recovering from neurologic and orthopedic-related injuries.
The AlterG Difference
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your rehabilitation and training forward by:
- Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain